- Registered guests agree to observe resort guidelines.
- All Class A’s, B’s, C’s, 5th wheels and Travel Trailers in excellent condition, 10 years and newer and 24′ and longer, are welcomed.
- RVs older than 10 years require a photo submittal and resort management approval.
- Site selection is based on availability and are subject to change.
- Rates are based on two guests per site. There will be a $3.00 per person per night charge for overnight guests staying over two weeks.
- All site rates include taxes, city water, sewer and WIFI.
- 30 and 50-amp electrical service is included for reservation less than one month. Reservations of one month and longer are billed for electric usage.
- Extended stays will be charged at the daily or weekly rate.
- No refunds for early departure.
- 100% deposit refund if cancelled up to 60 days prior to scheduled arrival less administration fee of $150.00. Within 60 days of arrival, no refund. Exceptions apply.
- Daily and weekly reservations: Fees are payable in full at time of reservations.
- Reservations for 1 month to 3 months: A one month deposit is due at the time of making your reservation, balance is due upon arrival.
- Reservations for 4 months to 6 months: A one month deposit is due at the time of making your reservation, 33% of the balance is due upon arrival, 33% of the remaining balance is due 30 days after arrival and the remainder is due 60 days from arrival.
- Above displayed rent rate includes taxes, WIFI, city water and 30/50 FHU site – it does not incl. costs of electricity and TV
- Rent shall increase over rent for the prior year by an amount equal to the greater of (i) 3% over the rent amount for the prior year, or (ii) the increase in the national Consumer Price Index (All Urban Consumers) over the most recent 12 months of data available from the Bureau of Labor Statistics at the time of the rent adjustment
- All rent is subject to advance payment (we leave it up to you, whether you would like to pay the rent one year or quarterly or monthly in advance)
- Your non – refundable one-time deposit will be split upon equal portions depending on the length of your contract and credited towards your yearly rent at the end of at the end of each year of your agreement term
- Sub-leasing requires reservations through Creekside RV Resort office with a 60% and 40% split – 60% to TAG Creekside LLC and 40% to custome
- Choose whether you would like to sign up for a three to five-year rental agreement
- Please be aware that this is an all year program and you rent (occupy, store or sublease) the site for 12 months a year in compliance with County zoning code: You shall be strictly limited to 180 days and you may not reestablish occupancy of the Site until at least 30 days following your departure.