For the enjoyment and safety of all our guests we ask that you observe the following guidelines.
ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES
Arrive between 11:30 am – 1 pm weekends and between 11:30 am – 4 pm weekdays. Depart by 11 am.
FLAG AND YARD SIGNS
DATA USAGE AND ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Creekside RV Resort Date Usage Agreement RV Resort and Acceptable Use Policy
Scope of the AUP
Violation of Intellectual Property Rights:
Threatening Material or Content:
Inappropriate Interaction with Minors:
IP Services shall not be used to publish, submit/receive, upload/download, post, use, copy or otherwise produce, transmit, distribute or store child pornography. Suspected violations of this prohibition may be reported to CREEKSIDE at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. CREEKSIDE will report any discovered violation of this prohibition to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and take steps to remove child pornography (or otherwise block access to the content determined to contain child pornography) from its servers.
- sending multiple unsolicited electronic mail messages or “mail-bombing” – to one or more recipient;
- sending unsolicited commercial e-mail, or unsolicited electronic messages directed primarily at the advertising or promotion of products or services;
- sending unsolicited electronic messages with petitions for signatures or requests for charitable donations, or sending any chain mail related materials;
- sending bulk electronic messages without identifying, within the message, a reasonable means of opting out from receiving additional messages from the sender;
- sending electronic messages, files or other transmissions that exceed contracted for capacity or that create the potential for disruption of the CREEKSIDE network or of the networks with which CREEKSIDE interconnects, by virtue of quantity, size or otherwise;
- using another site’s mail server to relay mail without the express permission of that site;
- using another computer, without authorization, to send multiple e-mail messages or to retransmit e-mail messages for the purpose of misleading recipients as to the origin or to conduct any of the activities prohibited by this AUP;
- using IP addresses that the Customer does not have a right to use;
- collecting the responses from unsolicited electronic messages;
- maintaining a site that is advertised via unsolicited electronic messages, regardless of the origin of the unsolicited electronic messages;
- sending messages that are harassing or malicious, or otherwise could reasonably be predicted to interfere with another party’s quiet enjoyment of the IP Services or the Internet (e.g., through language, frequency, size or otherwise);
- using distribution lists containing addresses that include those who have opted out;
- sending electronic messages that do not accurately identify the sender, the sender’s return address, the e-mail address of origin, or other information contained in the subject line or header;
- falsifying packet header, sender, or user information whether in whole or in part to mask the identity of the sender, originator or point of origin;
- using redirect links in unsolicited commercial e-mail to advertise a website or service;
- posting a message to more than ten (10) online forums or newsgroups, that could reasonably be expected to generate complaints;
- intercepting, redirecting or otherwise interfering or attempting to interfere with e-mail intended for third parties;
- knowingly deleting any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in a file that the user mails or sends;
- using, distributing, advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, including, but not limited to, the facilitation of the means to spam.
- hacking, attacking, gaining access to, breaching, circumventing or testing the vulnerability of the user authentication or security of any host, network, server, personal computer, network access and control devices, software or data without express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
- impersonating others or secretly or deceptively obtaining personal information of third parties (phishing, etc.);
- using any program, file, script, command or transmission of any message or content of any kind, designed to interfere with a terminal session, the access to or use of the Internet or any other means of communication;
- distributing or using tools designed to compromise security (including but not limited to SNMP tools), including cracking tools, password guessing programs, packet sniffers or network probing tools (except in the case of authorized legitimate network security operations);
- knowingly uploading or distributing files that contain viruses, spyware, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, corrupted files, root kits or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer, network system or other property, or be used to engage in modem or system hi-jacking;
- engaging in the transmission of pirated software;
- with respect to dial-up accounts, using any software or device designed to defeat system time-out limits or to allow Customer’s account to stay logged on while Customer is not actively using the IP Services or using such account for the purpose of operating a server of any type;
- using manual or automated means to avoid any use limitations placed on the IP Services;
- providing guidance, information or assistance with respect to causing damage or security breach to CREEKSIDE’s network or systems, or to the network of any other IP Service provider;
- failure to take reasonable security precautions to help prevent violation(s) of this AUP.
AUP Enforcement and Notice
Copyright Infringement & Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Please clean up after using resort common areas. Profanity, drunkenness and disorderly conduct are not permitted. Shirts and shoes must be worn in all buildings – no bathing suits allowed inside the clubhouse.
SWIMMING POOL AND SPA
BICYCLES AND OTHER ITEMS
GOLF CARTS (ELECTRIC ONLY)
FIREARMS AND FIREWORKS
- Two pets max with up-to-date vaccination records are required and must be presented to the resort office upon arrival.
- Rottweiler, Pit Bull and Chow breeds are not permitted. Any aggressive or excessive barking dog will be required to vacate resort property.
- Pets must be attended to at all times and must be kept on a max 6-foot leash.
- Pets are not permitted in any resort building, any common recreation area or another guest sites.
- Pet droppings are to be cleaned up immediately and disposed of at the pet stations.
- Dog fences and pet cages are not permitted.
- A dog park is located between Phase I and II.